The Watch Channel Warranty
Every pre-owned watch sold by The Watch Channel comes with an optional twelve-month warranty along any remaining manufacturer’s warranty it may also have. Should your watch stop working properly through no fault of your own then The Watch Channel will repair it free of charge for the duration of your warranty.
Please note our warranty doesn’t apply to new watches.
What You Can Do When Experiencing a Problem With a Watch:
If you have any remaining manufacturer’s warranty, then you can send the watch to them for repair either via us or via an authorized retailer.
If The Watch Channel Warranty covers your watch but not the manufacturer’s warranty, then we will undertake the repairs in conjunction with the manufacturer where necessary.
If your watch does not have any warranty, then you can send it into us for a quote. The Watch Channel will cover Any work undertaken by a further twelve-month Watch Channel warranty.
- The Watch Channel will not cover any damage to the timepiece caused by water. Even though timepieces have water resistant levels, it is advisable not to dive, swim or shower and submerge your timepiece in water. Any existing warranty provided by The Watch Channel will be null and void if water damage occurs.
Please note that our warranty covers manufacturing and mechanical defects only.
Our warranty is subject to the same terms and conditions as the manufacturer warranty. The standard manufacturer warranty does not cover theft or loss of the watch. Also excluded is Normal wear-and-tear or damage caused by accidents or mishandling/mistreatment of the watch, as well as damage caused due to water submersion, against the manufacturer’s guidance. In particular, the warranty does not cover wear of the watch strap.
Any modification of a watch by the addition or substitution of components by aftermarket products not provided by the manufacturer will also invalidate the warranty. Use of aftermarket components can severely compromise the technical performance, reliability, and waterproofness of the watch.
The warranty is in addition to your statutory and common law rights.
The Watch Channel Returns Policy
You may return the timepiece to The Watch Channel under the following conditions:
- Unworn and undamaged
- The refund to you will be provided minus the handling fees, shipping fees and card fees incurred to your purchase on the timepiece.
- Any timepiece that fails quality inspections (scratches, worn & damaged) will be returned to you and no refund will be issued.
Should the timepiece not be returned with the following there will be fees involved to cover the charges incurred for the following:
- Warranty Card (The Watch Channel 12-month warranty card)
- Box (If the timepiece was purchased with a box)
If the timepiece was purchased on a rubber strap and the straps were sized (cut) the timepiece will not be returnable and exchangeable.
Once received and inspected, a credit/refund will be issued for all timepieces meeting the 7day guarantee provisions. The credit will be issued on the card upon which payment has been made.
- If you choose to exchange your item outside of the 7day refund policy, a refund will not be offered for the exchanged item unless the product is faulty.